Sunday, July 3, 2011

My husbands' Breakdown...:(

     God, what a frikin' day! My husband texted me at 4:52am!  He didn't go to work again...He called me at 8am sobbing uncontrolably-I could barly understand him.  I tried to talk to him, and I was finally able to cry...The man I had fell in love with at first sight, had left me for another woman, and he was upset with ME for being with someone else!  The man I took an oath to God to love me through good times and bad, till death do us part- had stomped on my heart and broke it into a million pieces, was now telling me I should have stopped him from walking out the door! WTF!!!
     He had spent weeks telling me how we were just friends, drinking buddies, that he loved me, but was not "in love with me";  And on top of that spent time telling me about another woman he had developed feelings for, and yet I still tried to show him, and tell him how I felt, but NO, that wasn't good enough!
He said that he would have "taken better late than never";  But he didn't.  What was I to do?  What would you do?  I was jealous, I was in pain, I was sad, I was angry, I was depressed, and yet I tried to spill my guts onto paper, but to no avail...He had convienced me that he had already made up his mind.  If I had begged him nothing would have changed, and he would have continued to blame ME for his loneliness and unhappiness.  I truly thought we were pretty normal and happy- WOW, was I wrong!  Yes, he had been tring to tell me he wasn't happy, but what was I doing that was so wrong?  I tried my best, I begged for love and tenderness in bed.  I wanted to feel special, important;  But I didn't.  So I started staying up late again to avoid it all together.  I didn't have the strength to try to do it all by myself.  He was slowly slipping away from me, but I could not stop it.  I was too weak by then;  My soul was too sad to summon the courage to say STOP!
     Anyway, he called and texted me several more times that day.  We just went round and round, neither of us able to see eye to eye.  I didn't even have a glass of wine that night, but I did need to run out for more smokes again.  Another sleepless night- what's gonna happen tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment