Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Date.com/ Stevens' Story...

     I had started to get bored of boys...they wanted no real connection, just a game, a fantasy- so wierd, so interesting!  What has become of our world?...no sense of reality...
     So, I decided to move on, a little...to a real dating site, one that promised the most love connections on the net!  However, the first thing I did was "wink" at a guy that I had seen on the cougar website.  He was 35, had worked in California for a long time and was from Pennsylvania.  So, I thought, humm...ok, maby?;  But he only sent me a message asking me when he could come over and give me a full body massage!  Please!!! That's all you got!  I messaged him back telling him "I love massages, but I find this a little forward".  I didn't hear back from him!
     Next, I found another 35 year old guy I recognized from the other site too.  I "winked" at him and he "winked" back.  We had some playfully agressive messages and I gave him my number to text me.  He asked me when we could "meet".  I said "later in the week".  He texted me the next day to check in when our "date" would be.  I said Wednesday was the earliest I could, and he said, "Wednesday it is".  Humm, now what?  Opps, I did it again...
     Wednesday came and I got prepared in the morning, and went to work.  I was still in heavy texting with Josh at this time, and I started to feel guilty;  Which is absolutly crazy!  I did not hear from Steven until the afternoon, and I tried to get out of it, but I couldn't resist.  He was too mysterious, too interesting!  He taunted me, and I caved into his request.  I  would go, but I was scared shitless!
     I did not talk to him on the phone until I got home from work.  He had a deep, sexy voice.  Not at all what I expected.  He sounded so mature for 35.  He asked me how many "dates" I had been on.  I said, "none, this would be my first".  He probably ate that up.  I was like a sheep to the wolf!
     When I arrived, I think he liked what he saw.  We talked, he made me drinks, and showed me around his house.  He kissed me, and he knew he had me.  I knew that I was his latest conquest and yet I was powerless in his presence.  He took me to his room and made love to me.  We later watched TV and cuddled, he made me some food, made love again, and went to bed.  He gave me the whole "boyfriend experience"!  How could I complain, it was just what I needed...
     I left early in the morning, for I had to work that day.  I went home and texted Josh, like I said I was feeling kind of guilty...(FYI, I made three texts from his house that night, two to friends checking in on me to see if "I was still alive"- Haha, and one to Josh to tell him that I was thinking about him).  I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment