Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Control"- The Word of the Day...

     On Tuesday morning before work I sent a message to Steven saying, "You can "control" me anytime, I think I liked it-gotta go to work.."  He messaged me back, "Have a great day at work".  It was enough to make me have a good day!  It probably wasn't the smartest move on my behalf, but I don't really do things that make any sense lately.  I'm now playing the wait and see game again!
     After talking to my "friend" Anna Louise , she pointed out the fact that I was NEVER in control-he had me at "hello"!  I was butter in his hands, and had been played like a fiddle and all those cliche's.  I know I let this happen, my choice, my decision, but I'm not thinking straight, remember?  He knows how vulnerable I am right now- it's so not fair to torture me like this...he's not even my type.
     Steven is the cookie cutout of the definition of a "player".  His picture could be posted next to the definition of the word!  If I were to make him "love me", I could write a bestseller- "How to tame a player"!  Haha-Fat chance of that happening!  So for now, the game continues...Hey, he should be happy-it's not like I wanna run off and marry him- I'm still legally married-remember?  Oh well, WTF...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the best outcomes can come from the craziest decisions! No amount of "cliches" from others can really steer you away from following your insticts at this point in the game right? Sounds like even if it seems crazy, you are still being YOU, which ultimately is the best thing you can be! (as long as you're safe...)

    ReplyDelete