Sunday, July 17, 2011

Finally...My Vacation!

     Several days later I finally made it to my vacation.  I had thought it would never come...I had tried so hard to hold off my breakdown until now, but as you now know, I was unsuccessful at that.  It's hard to schedule a nervous breakdown!  (Even for the strongest and most controling people!) 
     I went to my moms' house for five days to chill out and relax.  My nephew was there for a court ordered visit with his grandmother, my mom.  We bonded and had lots of family fun!
      On Tuesday though, I had to attend a work seminar in Orlando.  I text Josh several times, because it had been the day we were supposed to meet.  We chatted about the things we would have done if we had gotten together!  What a bunch of BS!  I also texted Martin and we had some casual chit chat.  However, my mind was still preoccupied with Steven.  I desperately texted him several times with no response.  I had pissed him off the day before.  I had searched him on the internet and found some "private" information that I had confronted him with via text.  Not a good idea, to say the least...
     I wish I could have just pretended that I didn't know, but I couldn't. Shit.  Anyhow, I pleaded for his forgivness and found a song that reminded me of him/us and played it over and over in my car on my long ride that day.  I didn't know if he would ever talk to me again, but I wasn't ready to give up just yet.  This man intrigued me- and I just had to have more...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment