Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Power Trip!

     After my night with Steven, I felt empowered.  He gave me something that I had been missing-ME!  He made me feel beautiful , sexy, and alive!  I would learn to make myself happy in more than one way!  I awoke inside with strength and courage-to live my life as me!  No more hiding behind a facade -the true raw me, that God meant me to be, was here to stay.  The fear that was there yesterday, was gone today.  My life had changed and there was no going back...
     I started to write everyday.  My brother says I should use an alter ego, but NO, this is like free therapy-and I don't feel the need to hide anymore.  This is ME- except it or change the channel.  I earned the right for freedom of speech- whatever the consequences may be- (but so far the positive feedback far outways the bad)! Goodnight...:)
    

1 comment: