Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Last Friday Night" My Almost Arrest Story!!!

     Ok, I continued to try to make it one day at a time at work, waiting for my vacation and school to get out, which could not come soon enough.  I focused hard on work.  No one even knew at this point that anything was wrong, but I was heading for a major meltdown.  I tried hard to put it off till vacation, but no such luck!
     I gathered up a flock and headed out to a local dive bar! ( I actually called Martin on the way).  I convienced "T" to go and had her be my winggirl for the night! Haha!  We had a few glasses of wine at my place before heading out.  When we arrived, we drank a few beers, chatted with friends and new acquaintances.  (I even texted Josh from the bathroom to let him know I was thinking about him!)  All was going well, untill I ordered on of those blue drinks that some of my friends were having.  It was so good, that I ordered one more before closing.  Turned out they were Blue Long Island Ice Teas!
     Everyone started to disperse...I told my friends "I'm fine", and when the bar closed I headed to my car to go home-alone.  I was almost home when suddenly from behind me red & blue lights started to flash. I thought "Oh my God, I'm going to jail!"  I carefully pulled over and the officer asked me for my ID.  I gave it to him and he disappeared for a few minutes into the night. (It was about 1:15am).  He returned calmly and never asked me to get out of the car or anything like that!  He only asked me if there was someone I could call.  Wow! I grabbed my phone, and who of all people did I dial, Martin!  He answered and I started to talk and what do you know- my phone went dead...Jesus Christ! Fuckin A! 
-But you know what?  The cop said he would give me a ride home! What?  I asked where to move my car to, and he said "leave it right there".  I walked to the police car and went to get in the front and he said "sorry mamm-you'll have to ride in the back".  I said "Oh, I'm sorry".  When I got in the car I started to sob, telling the officer how my husband left me for Bambi!  We arrived at my house and I fell in my stone driveway in my heels. I was sobbing loudly now.  He walked me to the door and put me inside.  I cried hard-finally.  I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, but I grabbed the shower curtain and it ripped to the ground as I fell on the floor. I then went to my room and ripped my clothes off, and fell into bed.  I had hit MY rock bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment