Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Online Flirting/ Martin's Follow-Up

     Ok, this one's pretty funny!  Everytime I check my e-mail this dating site keeps popping up;  So finally I'm like, "What the hell!" I had already canceled my cougar site, and was pretty bored with the other one.  So, I took a few minutes and filled out the profile, etc.  A little while later I got an e-mail that someone had checked out my profile.  So, I clicked on it, and it was a guy who looked just like Martin.  I looked closer and holy shit, it was him!  I clicked "flirt" and he messaged me.  I messaged him back jokingly saying "You Look Hot, and we should hook up, Oh yeah, we already did that- Haha!"  I think he called me that night or the next day or whatever.  On Friday night he called me from out somewhere at a bar.  He was kinda upset because he had seen his ex together with a friend of his.  He asked me if he could stop over to "hang out".  I said "sure". 
     Martin arrived about 11pm.  We hung out on the back porch and talked and laughed.  It wasn't long before he started to kiss me and touch me playfully.  A while later I said that I would walk him to his truck, however we never quite made it there.  I would give you the details, but it wold sound like a cheesy Penthouse letter!  Let's just say it wasn't in my bed again, and it wasn't even in my house! OMG! 
     Anyway, to tell you the truth I kinda felt like I owed the guy one.  I had used him, and tonight I let him use me! (and I was totally cool with it!)  I did eventually walk him the rest of the way to his truck and said "Goodnight".  But you know what?  I kinda felt like a guy- and I felt nothing, it was purely sex!  But I had to know for sure...right???

No comments:

Post a Comment