Thursday, July 21, 2011

Party at Bunnis' House!

     The following night, following my rebound, rebound hook up, I was attending a party at my friend Bunnis' house.  When I arrived there was food and drinks flowing, and an array of fun people present.  I was on the back porch drinking, talking and laughing with friends when I got a text from Josh, which surprised me because I thought we were done, totally, with the whole thing.  After a few texts I asked him if I could call him.  I had never actually talked to him!  I went through the garage on my way outside.  I stopped to tell a teenage girl how nervous I was to actually talk to a guy that I had been texting with for weeks! 
     My hand slightly shook as I pressed call on his number.  I didn't know what to expect.  He answered in his strong Southern accent.  It took me several minutes of listening to comfortably understand him! Then it was like talking to an old friend!  We talked about everything, our lives, our kids, our families, and ourselves.  Then I hopped in my car and got comfy.  Things turned sexual! He got me pretty hot!!!
     After his happy ending! Haha..we went back to talking about life.  He was in the middle of a super crazy, interesting story from before he was sober, and my phone died!  I ran in the house and checked my bag-I forgot my charger!  I franticly asked for a cellphone!  Finally I just logged onto a computer and told him "my phone went dead" and he said "I figured so", and then we said "goodnight".  Then I resumed to the party!  Finally!!!  I'm sure everyone thought I was crazy!  Haha!

2 comments:

  1. hey i LOVED reading your blogs!! you are a captivating storyteller, crazy that it's all really happening to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, you ARE crazy, my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete