Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Intermission...(Plus Guy Breakdown!)

     As of right now-today, I am no longer on any "dating" site.  I realized two things: 1) I don't even know how to date, and 2) I'm probably not really ready to date anyone seriously.  Anyway, I am making a lot of friends on FB, but strictly for networking purposes only, for now...
     Martin came in to visit me at work tonight, which was a nice surprise.  Steven texted me back once with his usual short answer- maybe just to appease me; I'm not sure, and Jake didn't text me back at all today.  I thought about "unfriending" him, but I couldn't do it-yet... He's the only one I cried over, twice, fought with, talked openly, felt guilty when I went to Stevens', and had wild crazy (phone) sex with!  He was the closest thing I had to a real relationaship- and I never even met him...

 Guy Breakdown:
     Guy at work:  Helped me through the end of my marriage...with a little smile! :)

     Martin:  Helped me over the hump (Haha) to get over my husband- in my bed! LOL

     Jake:  Helped me safly explore my sexuality through sexting and talking

     Steven:  Was the first person to inspire me to do what I do...to become a better person-
                    to get in touch with the person inside of me- the person that was always there-
                   the person I was;  Oh so long ago.........:) :) :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment