Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fathers Day

     Fathers Day was a busy day.  I took my son to see his dad in the morning.  We met up at a gas station for the kid exchange. (So PC, right? haha).  The only present I brought him, was that I brought our dog along to see him too!  He got me a coffee and gave me a hug and seemed excited to see me, however, he was picking our son up in Bambi's truck! Gag!!!
     Next, I was off to my moms' house to go to the airport with her, my step-dad, and my nephew.  My mom was flying her grandson back to Alabama where he lives.  The drive to the airport and the drop off went well.  I rode in the back of the silver Mustang convertible with my nephew.  We play talked and laughed until of course he fell asleep.
     After the airport, my step-dad and I were off to the private club for "Fathers Day Dinner".  We were not even there for an hour before my phone rang, and my son wanted to come back from his dads' place, (I mean Bambi's-LOL).  I told his dad to drop him off at the club.  He called me back on the way and asked if he could stop in too, and if I wanted to buy him a Fathers Day drink! (I thought, "Are you fucking kidding me!")  I was nice though, since it was Fathers Day;  I told him I thought it would be awkward!!!  He seemed disappointed...Whatever!  Your my ex, not my BFF!
     Earlier in the day, at some point, I texted Josh to wish HIM a Happy Fathers Day.  Later in the evening, back at home, he texted me back.  I needed to blow off some steam, so you probably don't need to be a genius to figure out where this headed! Haha...So the long stressful day cumulated with some super hot text sex with my 27 year old texting boyfriend!  Unfortunately, it would be the last time..........:(

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he asked you to let him come in and have a drink!!! I think I'd rather have my ex be mean than just pretend nothing is wrong at all, at least it shows feeling!!! Awesome that you can "lol" in the midst of it all.

    ReplyDelete