Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Long Holiday Weekend

     I was going to be off for three whole glorious days.  I was ecstatic!  It had now been a couple of weeks since my vacation and I was ready for a few fun days.  All my plans were up in the air.  Things were slowing down and starting to feel more normal.  It had been a good 10 days or so since my final texts to Josh.  It didn't end so well.  I  had a bad day, and I had argued with my ex about our son.  I felt he wasn't spending enough time with him, and I told him "I wasn't married for 15 years to be a single mom."  He told me to "chill out."  I said, "chill out? Who the fuck are you?"  I was a wreak and went straight to Gooses' house to chill out! (Which meant get drunk!)  So what did I do next?  I told someome else to "Fuck Off", and that someone was Josh.  I knew he had a girlfriend now and it wasn't fair to her if we kept texting.  So I had to end it.  God was he pissed, but I'm sure it was for the best.
     Anyway, my first night out of the long weekend I went out with Goose and three of her friends from high school.  We went to a bar down by the beach.  We talked and laughed and had a good time.  Afterward, Goose and I went back to her place and sat up and talked till 4am!  However, before going out I messaged Steven and asked him if I could call him  and he said "sure, just working".  I told him I was going out, and he said to have a good time.  I loved hearing his sexy voice again.
     The next night I had hoped to see Steven, but he was too busy working.  So I went to another party at Bunni's house.  This time there were only five people there.  Bunni, her boyfriend, Sunny, and her new online boyfriend, and Bunni's former roommate, Dax.  At one point Steven texted me and I gave him a quick call- I couldn't resist.
     Due to the fact that there were just two other couples, plus Dax and I, we flirted, a lot!  However, Bunni informed me that he had "hooked up" with two of my friends, and was seeing someone.  Good to know!  So it stayed fun and friendly, and he left early.  I spent the night due to the fact it was a holiday weekend and I had been drinking.  I didn't need any repete performances!
     On my final day off, I spent it relaxing at my moms house.  It was non climatic;  Although there were fireworks,  it was only on the TV for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment