Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Best Birthday (Sex) Ever!

     The weekend of my bithday was approaching fast and I had high hopes it would be a good one!  Of course I wasn't looking forward to becoming a year older, but that was actually pretty far back in  my mind this year.  I was feeling young, sexy and alive.  I guess I have been kind of reliving my 20's, since that was the last time I was single, and only had that to go on as a reference.  For the last 16 years I have only known what it is like to be a wife and a mother, as well as a daughter and sister, but to have a lover ot two, now that was something completly new!
     Early in the week I had informed Steven that I would be coming to his bar with my friends to celebrate my birthday, and that "I was kinda hoping to go home with the owner!"  He toyed with me, "You were hugh?"
     On Friday night I had plans to go out with my mom and her friends and one of their daughters who was also celebrating her birthday that week, and was also newly seperated from her husband.  We sang and danced, and drank and ate cake; And just had an all around good time, but I couldn't wait till Saturday night!  I crashed out pretty early on my moms couch.  When I woke up in the morning I had a happy birthday text from Steven.  I went home and started to get ready for my real b'day celebration.  I waas going to T's house first for dinner and drinks, with her and her husband, and two friends.  The five of us finally managed to get to Stevens' bar at about 11pm.  He was not there when we arrived because he had gone home to let the dog out, which he had called to let me know.  T and I danced, and Stevens' partner made us a round of flaming drinks for my b'day.  When Steven finally arrived, I turned left to T and right to Jan and said, "He's here".  I saw him scan the room to look for me.  A few minutes later he strolled by to say "hi".  Shortly later I went over to talk to him.  T came over and was pretty drunk by then and put her arms around him.  I just laughed, knowing she meant no harm.  In fact, she was so drunk she tipped over soon after, and we had to depart early.  There was no way my night would end this way!  I went over to Steven and told him to text me when he got home, that I would be waiting up for him!  We all went back to T's house and I fell to sleep on the couch.  For some strange reason I awoke in the middle of the night to find a text from Steven saying, "Honey, I'm home".  I flew out of her house like a bat out of hell!  I drove straight to his house.  I texted him to say, "let me in, in 5 minutes", when I was close.  It was about an hour after he texted me that I arrived.  He was tired, and looked far from happy by the time I got there at almost 4am!;  But it was my real birthday now, and nothing was going to ruin it;  So I just curled up next to him and went to sleep. 
     In the morning I wanted to surprise him, and I made him breakfeast in his kitchen!  There was an awkward moment when my ex texted me "Happy B'day", then he called me while I was there in the kitchen. (he had also left me a bottle of my favorite wine on my table at home).  I spoke to him briefly and said "thanks". 
     Shortly thereafter I woke Steven with his breakfeast, and afterward asked for my birthday present!  It was worth the wait!  I was not disappointed.  In fact, I finally got what I had been needing for a long time- if you know what I mean!  We came at almost the same time, and I squeezed his hand so hard it must of hurt!  My body was weak, and my birthday weekend was complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment