Friday, August 12, 2011

3 X's w/ Steven- What the Hell Does This Mean?

     Well, to be perfectly honest, my week sucked!  You know how bad things come in three's?  Yeah, well it did...my brother was being a total dickhead, my husband took his new girlfriend, Bambi, to meet my in-laws, with my son!, and my frickin' cat had to be put to sleep!;  And I still had to go to work and smile, and sell cosmetics to rich old ladies!  WTF-FML-OMG!!!  Then to top it all off, when the weekend finally arrived, I convinced Goose to get ready to go out Saturday night.  I of course messaged Steven before I left, saying that I would be available for a while. Then I left.  He texted me "Define a while."  I actually said this, "It means I could come over there right now, or I'm going out with Goose-tick, tock."
Was I testing him? Yes.  In the back of my mind, if he didn't stop me, was I going to go out and hook-up with someone else?  Probably, yes.  Would I have ditched my friend to go see him?  Yes.  Well, this is what happened- it was a lose, lose situation.  Goose was so pissed that I was going to ditch her, and Steven told me to hang out with her, and he would call me later.  So, we ended up eating pizza and watching scary movies.  Steven never called me back that night!  What a dick, right?  Or was I the asshole???
     On Sunday we messaged and texted.  I wasn't really that pissed realizing my plan had backfired on me!  He alluded to the fact that he was home and available.  I alluded to the fact that I was too busy folding laundry!
     On Monday night when he texted me "Coming to see me?"  I was so there.  A hurricane probably wouldn't have stopped me from going!  At that moment, there was nothing that I wanted more than to be with him again, just to be with him, unconditionally.  He gave me a little kiss hello.  It felt so-normal, comfortable.  He said "movie time?"  I said, "yeah".  I just wanted to curl up in his arms and go to sleep, which is pretty much what I did.  We didn't make love, do it, fuck, or whatever you want to call it till morning.  It felt so good to feel him inside me again.  I was in ecstasy!  It was more than just sex, for me at least.  We got ready and left at the same time.  He gave me a little kiss goodbye.  I hated the feeling of not knowing when I would see him again, but I tried my best not to show it...
    

1 comment:

  1. normal is boring, and games are fun! I suppose that is why we all play them lol! You can't win if you don't play...you can't lose either...I guess we'll see! looking forward to your ongoing story!

    ReplyDelete