Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oops I did it again! (My last hook-up w/ Martin)

     Several days after my long weekend off, I was back to work.  Things were, well, as normal as they could be, I guess.  Mornings were always the hardest.  Why?   I don't know.  I guess it was the the quiet dawn of day that made reality the clearest.  Music became my best friend at this time of day, but I was still lonely.  It had been a couple of weeks since Martin came in to see me at work, and almost the same time since I had last saw Steven, except a few short texts and calls to and from both of them.
     It was a Thursday night and I was closing.  A few hours before I was to get off  (haha), Martin called me.  I happened to be outside having a smoke and I picked up the phone.  He told me he was going out with a friend for a while and would call me later.  My son had left to go with his dad again, and I knew I really didn't want to be home alone;  I just wasn't there yet.  I started to think, maybe I hadn't really given this guy a chance.  He was my age, had a good job, he was nice, blah, blah, blah...
     Well, it started to get late and I started to get bored, so I decided to raz him.  I sent him a text saying, "You cannot even commit to a booty call!"  He texted me "LOL" and called me ASAP!  He invited me to his house, which I had not been to yet, but it wasn't far away.  When I arrived we didn't spend much time talking or anything else for that matter, except for the one thing I was there for.  I spent the night, and in the morning he gave me a tour of his home.  It was beautiful, in an OCD perfect way!  After my tour ended I said, "I better get going."  I left and I didn't look back...
  

1 comment:

  1. I say you should at least keep Martin in the background. He seems cool, even if what you have with him is just casual and convenient, he's harmless and good company!

    ReplyDelete