Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Not So Lonly Weekend/ Goose Gets Sexy

     The next day started a new weekend.  What would this one bring?  Friday night I just chilled with Goose at her place.  We had a few drinks and watched a scary movie.  I stayed over, went home, got ready for work, and to do it all again.  At work I had a make-over event that I was ill prepared for, but somehow it managed to go ok, thanks to a few prayers and some last minute creativity!  The day flew by, and Goose invited me to join her and her parents out for dinner.  We were pretty amped from the day and her parents were looking at us like we were on something!
     After dinner Goose and I decided to go back to her place and drink.  I was still on my vodka and Red Bull kick and got some "whipped" flavored vodka that Bunni had turned me on to!  We got into a somewhat heated discussion about me.  She though I had been misrepresenting myself in pictures.  I argued how can I possibly be misrepresenting myself if I'm taking photo's of myself on a cheap cell phone!  I explained it's me, a different part of me that you don't see, an attitude- a sexy attitude.  I told her to go get her make-up box and that I would prove anyone could do it, and that meant her!  I styled her up and took her picture on my phone.  I had her send it to her boyfriend;  He loved it!   I didn't want to miss out on the fun, so I fixed myself up and took a picture of myself and sent it to Steven.  I suggested we take a picture together, and being pretty buzzed Goose agreed.  I got it in one shot and it was pretty Hot!  I had been text taunting Steven and sent it to him.  Who else was I going to send it to at 3am!  I  hope he liked it.  Anyway, he did say Goose was pretty cute!  So, I proved my point and we had fun!  It was a good night... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment