Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Tale of Sex & Lust- Rebound Style!

     Well it was a long weekend.  Where to begin...Saturday morning my mother in law came over to pick up my son.  I went to work and was so excited to go out;  I couldn't wait to get through the day.  Finally it came.  I grabbed some coffee, went through the bank, and picked up supplies at the liquor store, and headed home.  I pumped up the music, made a few calls, had a snack, grabbed a glass of wine, and colored my hair-blond.  Blondes have more fun right?  (and let me tell you- they do; I mean I did!)
     I headed over to my friend Gooses' house (my wingman for the night)!  We cracked open a bottle of chard and drank it before heading to the club.  We arrived around 11pm.  The music was pumping and the place was jumping. LOL.  We grabbed a drink and found a spot outside by the water.  Shortly later, a friend of Gooses' from high school stopped by the table and ended up staying.  A little while later, a guy we referred to as "drunk guy" came over.  We had spent several long moments gazing into each others eyes.  He said "I'm bad", and I said "I know". 
     It seemed like an eternity until our other friends arrived.  Finally, the real party had started.  The time flew by and before we knew it the bar was closing.  I invited everyone back to my house execpt "drunk guy"-thank God!  Poor guy, I don't even know how he got home.  (he had asked for a sip of my wine and he drank the whole thing!  Which was probably better for me, since I still had to drive home).
     We escaped to the parking lot and broke up into groups.  We arrived back at my crib, LOL, and I put on some music, and conviently had a 12 pack of beer and a couple of bottles of wine, that I had picked up earlier at the liquor store.  One of our friends had some vodka, and I made everyone shots, explaining that I used to be a bartender.  They were pretty good too! 
     Sometime during the night, I was over at my computer to play a song, when who was right there-Martin, Gooses' friend.  He kissed me passionately and electric sparks went through my whole body.  It happened several more times through out  the rest of the night.  Finally our other friends said they had to go home.  I pleaded "Why"?  They explained it was after 3am!  Wow!!  That left only Goose, Martin and I.  Soon, Goose, who was pretty drunk, got obnoxous and slapped Martin, for what reason I do not know!  Martin got pissed off, and I said we would take her home.  He said to stay here, and he would take her home.  I knew he would be back though, and I was so horny.  And you know what?  I was right.  I had started to get ready for bed and before I knew it, he was back.  Horny too I guess!  We started kissing right away-the sparks were back.  I had no fear, no remorse, it was like "Who are you"? to myself!  We went straight to my bed, the one I had shared with my husband for so long.  Clothes flew off, we kissed and licked each others bodies.  He asked me if this was ok.  I assured him that it was.  He seemed concerned about protection, and I remembered that I had one condom that my brother had sent to my 12year old son! (Which I had confiscated immediatly before he knew about it).  I remember my husband had freaked out about it, and I am surprised he never asked me what I did with it.  (I kept it in the zipper part of my purse for an emergency like this one thank God)!  Funny, Martin did ask me how old it was. LOL. (I have no idea really!)
     We proceeded to explore each others bodies and have passionate sex untill we passed out about about 5am, I think.  I woke up about 9am and he was gone- but I felt ok about it, and actually, I felt great!  Just what I needed...I was surprised that he didn't leave a note or anything.  I didn't even know his last name.  So on Monday, I went on FB to see if he was a friend of Gooses', but no luck.  So I just simply searched his first name, figuring a million would come up, but there he was!  He had FB friend requested himself from my computer so I could find him.  Creative, ingenuous- I loved it! WOW!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment