Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Longest Week Ever...

     Tues:
          What can I say it was a hard day. I couldn't focus and emotions were running rampant.  I wasn't surprised when my sons' school called, but it made me mad at my husband.  How could he do this to us-his family?  We love him, we need him...Yet he seemed so cold and aloof, like it was just another day, and everything is ok. Maby it is for him because he has someone else sucking his dick!  I don't even know this chick, but I have NO respect for her, or anyone who would invite a married man to come live with her.  Bitch, Cunt, Whore! Need I say more...
    
     Wed:
          I was so tired.  I went to bed about midnight.  I had only 1 glass of wine and fell asleep fairly easily.  I awoke about 4:30 am-I was cold and had to pee! I got back in bed ASAP, but had trouble falling back to sleep.  I started to think about HIM.  How he was up, and getting ready for work.  Would THEY ride together today?  When I finally fell back to sleep I had a bad dream. I dreampt that my husband and I were going somewhere, and he stopped to introduce me to "Bambi".  He said "You will just love her, she is so sweet."  I freaked out in my dream when I saw her.  Like love at first sight, it was hate!  I threw a glass of wine, then myself on the ground and started to sob.  I arose when my son woke me to help him get ready for school.  Wow, and the day had just started...

     Thur:
          Ok, I was feeling much better today.  The anger had subsided and the sadness too.  I felt alive, like myself again.  Almost like a weight of MY shoulders.  I got up at 6:30am, which isn't as bad as I once thought.  I listened to music, excercised, and talked on the phone to friends.  I did wake up at 3:30am, 4:30am, 5:30am etc, but I guess that is to be expected.  Writing my thoughts and talking about it to friends has helped.  I've learned you can't keep everything in side and be ok...

     Fri:
          Got up early-was tired though-cleaned up, ran errands and went to work.  When I got home, I freaked out for a second. My husband had left me a Mothers Day card; But that's not the reason. The reason was, because I had been thinking about getting a tatoo of a sunflower and a bumblebee, and when I opened the card that's exactly what was on the front of it!  Is he psychic?  Could he still read my thoughts so strongly?  Wierd!  Other than that it was a pretty good day;  I was busy at work and had coffee on break with a friend who had stopped in to see me. I went home, tried to eat some of the dinner I had made and got ready for bed... for tomorrow night would start the first night of my exciting new life as a single woman!

     Tune in, you won't want to miss this one! I promise...
         
         
         
    

1 comment:

  1. What to do after "Sex In the City"? read Suddenly Single. Wow, loved it.
    Can't wait tell the next chapter.
    LadyTwizzelton.

    ReplyDelete