Monday, June 20, 2011

Introduction to my new crazy life as a single woman in the 21th century...

     What I'm about to tell you is highly confidential and private information.  If you choose to read this you will be a voyer into my life..
       I am going to give you some background info first.  I have now been single/ seperated from my
husband for 54 days.  I have been married for 15yrs and with him a little over a year before that.  I
can honestly tell you that during that time I was never with another person sexually.  Now, only less
than two months later I have been with two people and am having an ongoing sexting relationship
with a 3rd person, who is 15yrs younger than me! Yeah, WOW, I know right! I feel the same way
as you-crazy I know...
      So, let me say, I have a lot to tell you. I have also learned so much about myself and men over these past two months.  Almost like a social experiment.  The guys I mentioned are 27, 35, and 40! Plus I messaged and texted several other guys from online dating sites.  
      I will tell you how I met each of these guys, how it is going and where it leads to; Caus God knows right now I am as clueless as you are as to what will happen next!
      Time will tell...Tune in soon...:) CC
      

1 comment:

  1. Holy hot damn. We're friends and I learn more about what's going on with you from your BLOG and not your MOUTH!

    ReplyDelete