Friday, June 24, 2011

Doomsday...

     As anyone who knows me knows, I do not give up that easily!   As ridiculous as this sounds, my husband told me I wasn't passionate enough-sexually, and as a last ditch effort, I tried to show him my true lust and passion.  We had hot, steamy, shower sex- and you know what?  The next morning he said to me "You know this doesn't change anything"! Mother F'er!  Later that day I told him if he felt that strongly about "Bambi" (close to her real name by the way) he should probably go move in with her.  I just didn't think it would be the next week!
     As the final day approached, I said to him, "Do I want you to leave, NO, but I am NOT going to stop you if this is truly what you want;  However, I will wear my ring today, and if you are wearing yours' when I get home, I will take it as a sign of hope, if not, then I will know for sure it is over for good...but I will always love you in my heart forever..."
     So, no real surprise, I arrived home from work and he was NOT wearing his ring.  A feeling of cold numbness ran through my veins.  Another part of me died that day... I left him this note:
     "Ok, you gave me no sign, I've poured out my heart, gave you every possible chance to change your mind, yet you still turn down my love (and sex)-so I guess I've said everything I want to say, and still you want to walk away from everything you love-because of me...that hurts, but I won't waste anymore of your time, or my breath on you.  You are FREE to go do anything you choose;  It just won't include me.  Like I said before, I love you too much to just be your friend -it will be easier that way...I'm sorry it has to be that way -it just does...I can't help you mourne over me.  If your not going to be a part of my life-I have to go live mine..."

No comments:

Post a Comment