Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Beginning of the End...

     Ok -To be perfectly honest my online flirtations started innocently way back in January;
long before my husband and I were officially broken up.  I was feeling lost, bored and unloved.
I started to obsess about this guy/boy at work. He was only 22 (not 27 btw, different guy)!, but
God he was Hot!  However, he knew it, and so did everyone else.  He was the quiet, mysterious,
bad boy type. (Tatoo's and all!)  When I saw him at work all we would say was "hi".  I "friended"
him and we had some pretty innocent flirtation primarily on my part.  He even "unfriended" me
once due to the fact I called some girl he had slept with a slut;  But I was probably just jealous it
wasn't me!  We" refriended" on my part again, but later I " unfriended" him, when he got "in a relationship".  I am happy for him and hope everything works out.
     I am thankful for the experience and do not regret it.  He was the first person to help me through
the end of my marriage, simply by always replying to me.  That simple,  he made me feel...
not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment