Thursday, September 1, 2011

Party in the Penthouse!

     Earlier in the week Jan invited T, Goose, and I to a dinner party at her pad.  We all said yes, of course.  I was told she had a beautiful condo on the intercostal.  It sounded like a perfect girls night!  The only problem I had was the fact it was only about 15minutes from the bar Steven owned...
     So, like usual, I worked all day, then went to pick up Goose at her place.  We chit chatted about this and that on the 30 minute or so drive there.  When we arrived, we had to go through a guard gate that required us to provide ID.  We were given direction to the building, and T met us outside for a smoke.  We walked to the building and took the elevator to the Penthouse floor.  Jan greeted us at the door and invited us in.  Her place was stunning!  Everything was perfect, just like a model unit.  Her sunroom wall was a huge hurricane proof sliding glass door overlooking the intercostal and the bridge.
     Jan was the perfect hostess.  She offered us drinks as soon as we got settled.  She made me a strong margarita. ( I actually had to ask for more mix, which she did not just add, she re-shook it!)  Goose chose white wine, T a mixed drink, and Jan sipped a martini.  She provided hors d'oeuvres, of course and looked beautiful in a long, loose, summer flowing dress, fitted up top, with her blond hair brushing across her shoulders.  I joked if she needed a roommate, I would be happy to move in!  (She was also recently seperated from her husband, like myself). 
     A little later she made me a second margarita, as well as the other girls a drink too.  We all sat in the sunroom chatting, which soon turned to girl talk and laughter as we all loosened up!  We spilled secrets and shared pics as we got our buzz on!
     A little while later Jan informed us that dinner was ready and we all converged at the dining room table.  The other girls were all drinking wine now, and I thought I should switch over too!  Jan poured me a large glass of white.  We ate and talked.  Dinner was delicious.  Afterwards, T and I offered to take Jan's little white dog out for a walk so we could sneak a smoke.  We headed down the elevator to the walkway around the pond.  I was pretty buzzed now... When we got back up to her unit I asked if they wanted to go with me to Stevens bar.  They said they were content to stay there.  I asked if they minded if I left for awhile.  They were buzzed too and dancing now, and just said to be careful!  I assured them I would be back in a couple of hours.  I texted Steven on the way to let him know that I was coming to say "Hi". 
     When I got to the bar, I walked in and slid into a seat next to a mafia type looking guy with his girl sitting on his lap!  I quickly chatted with her, and we hit it off.  The bartender, wearing a bikini, came over to me, smiled and got me a drink.  Steven and I saw each other across the bar and smiled.  He looked hotter to me than ever.  Just sooo sexy in his fitted cap and jeans!  He came over to say hi and make some small talk.  The place was smoky and loud music played;  I tapped my fingers along to the beat of the music on the bar.  The bikini bartender soon got me another drink (a stong one) and then one more too before closing!  She was really sweet to me!  Soon it was 2am and time to go.  I asked Steven to walk me to my car, which he did.  We hugged goodnight, and he sent me on my way, which was a good thing, caus I would have probably done him right there in the parking lot at that point! Haha LOL...
     Goose texted me, "Where the hell r u"?  I called her to let her know that I was on the way back.  I don't know how I made it back through the guard gate, to the building, up the elevator, and back inside, (and managed to text Steven to let him know I was back), before passing out on Jan's leather couch!  I woke up in a cold sweat and went to puke in Jan's perfect bathroom!  Damm!  Some people never learn! 
     Goose was gone, pissed at me again, I'm sure! (But hey, I've put up with a lot of her drunken shit in the past!)  She'll get over it...and I really wanted her to meet Steven;  She should've come with me!  Maybe next time!  LOL...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment