Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Real Sex- Take 1

     So, where do I begin?  If you read the earlier part of my story, you would know that I had a 27 year old sexting buddy named Josh.  We were pretty hot and heavy- on the phone!  He helped me safely explore my sexuality in ways that I never had before;  But he was only a picture, a voice, and a text.  I had never really met him, but I cared a lot about him because we had talked about our kids and lives.  Josh had gotten into a "real" relationship with a real live girl.  I was heartbroken, and knew our texting relationship had to end;  So it did...
     Several months later, I texted him to say, "Hi, how the hell have you been"?  He told me he had broken up with his girlfriend, and it started all over again! However, this time it was different.  I told him I couldn't do this again without knowing the real him.  I had to meet him, I had to know the real Josh, just for me.  I couldn't go through life and not know who he really was, no matter what the outcome was.  Now, I know this was a risk, because we had the perfect "fake" relationship.  He was my baby, and I was his hunni, with an "I". :)  He was my country boy and I was his city girl.  I told him that I would come to see him on my vacation, but then I told him that I couldn't wait that long- I had to meet him ASAP!  So, on a Saturday, a day that I worked all day, and was supposed to attend a friends' house warming party, I decided to make the 2 1/2hr trip to meet him!  I had told him I didn't care if we fell in love, or if it was just one night, that I had to know...It was just something I had to do!
     I stopped by my BFFs' house warming party on the way.  (She reads my blog and wished me well on my quest to find love again, and even gave me a box of condoms!) LMAO!  I got back on the interstate and was on my way again.  Josh and I texted the whole way there.  It seemed like an eternity!  I listened to CD's and smoked, due to nervousness, between texts!
     When I arrived at his exit I called him and we talked as he guided me the rest of the way to his house.  When I pulled into his driveway I paused for a minute to gain my composure.  He met me on his porch, and there we were...two strangers who already knew each other intimately.  We said, "Hi", "Hi", and smoked a cigarette before heading inside.  He had a football game on, and only a pair of pajama pants!  It was about 11:30pm.  We kissed hello and I cuddled into his arms.  He had piercings and a tatoo across his chest;  Strange for a country boy I do admit, but all the more exciting!  I ran my hand across his tatoo, and kissed his ear, neck and chest.  No, I didn't waste much time, but it was late, and we were tired, and I didn't go all the way there to sleep!  We went to his room soon after and "did it"!  We slept cuddled in each others arms for the rest of the night.  In the morning we did it once again.  Then we drank coffee and hung out on the porch and talked.  I smoked more than usual delaying my departure time.  I sat close to him, not really wanting to go yet, but I knew it would soon be time.  I knew what I had come to find out...I had found a friend, but not true love, but I was so glad I went;  It meant a lot to me to know the real him.  I hope we are friends forever...no regrets, no remorse;  Only a smile, a happy memory...
     He walked me to the car, and we hugged and gave each other a little kiss goodbye.  The long ride home went good.  I texted him once during the drive and then once again when I arrived back.  I think it totally changed the fantasy/dynamic, but it was real, and reality is important.  So, for now, real sex, that's a wrap...
     

No comments:

Post a Comment